View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 04:09 PM   #17
lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman
If I remember correctly, after further discussion Corey and I decided to leave the mulligan and wildcard as one time and not upgradeable.
Well… I’d say it would have been much, much better if you guys didn’t keep that among 2 of you. :lol:

I just re-read the rules thread – what both of you posted on the subject of upgrading exotic (mulligan was out of the question the whole time) would quite clearly indicate the opposite. I’m sure majority of us would share that impression, even A&J.

The other fact is that the “official rules” have never been changed. I got the impression that is what A&J emphasized in their post, and I’m with them on that.

Chris, Adi and Brad (the only 3 people that had an exotic sub so far) may have been under the impression you can upgrade exotic based on what the WCW powers to be commented. Not cool.

Chris may be OK – he put the big tuna under his belt.

I already said I’m cool, but that’s just me.

I am a righteous man, and this whole situation is not quite right (in my honest opinion). Not that he needs any upgrades, but this will directly limit Brad’s ability to possibly upgrade his exotic. I know for sure that Brad, just like I did, thought that the exotic could be upgraded. How could you not based on what was said in “WCW 2006 Rules and Registration” thread?

Messy...

But it's still fun... :lol: