View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 12:22 PM   #29
Mtobolsky
Loves his member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos ballenas View Post
nice fish... glad you got one.

We watched you drive your yak right by us in between all the power boats... nice work... despite your lack of respect.

Yakers need to learn that its not cool to drift in between boats on anchor. It amazes me how clueless some people are. Some of you guys were pretty rude out there. Keep a distance. I whitnessed some blatant disrespect this past week... not just from you Chris.

Internet reports suck!

The crowd went from 4 boats to 50 boats in 24 hours... I wonder what tomorrow will be like for?!?

What a dick head thing to say!!!!! Us yakers are the ones that do all the recon for you guys most of the time anyway and you lurk for signs and spring into action when someone drops a tasty morsel of info.

first off when its that freaking busy out there you cant help but get close to a boat or another kayaker.....i was sometimes feet away from other kayaks with no tangles or any stink eye....all of us seem to be cool. in fact despite the close proximity of everyone....i didnt see any tangles or issues. come to think of it....i dont think the fish have a problem with it either or engine sound for that matter....when i saw everyone get slammed it was right next the chubasco II.....the only thing that would have happened if people were closer was more people would have hooked up. Have some respect......shit....respect us kayakers and stay off our fishing grounds
Mtobolsky is offline   Reply With Quote