View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 02:53 PM   #12
tylerdurden
Bad Clone

Everyone, we have to remain polite. Just think about what being rude, making perosonal attacks, or anything else will accomplish? Nothing. It will piss people off, especially the open minded middle ground that would be a huge benefit to our side.

I know this thing sucks. I am very frustrated with the whole thing. I know it isn't even right or fair, but at this point we are playing the hand we are dealt. If we had involved in stacking the deck earlier like they did we wouldn't be in so much trouble now.

Oh yeah, and the excuses of the people that can't make it are getting really lame. I will give the people that have attended multiple meetings already a pass. The same tired example, if you skip work to fish, why not skip it for this meeting to ensure you can fish in the future. For those that haven't been to a meeting yet, or only attended one, what are you waiting for? We are running out of chances. When you drive by your favorite launch spot next year and it's closed down, you may kick yourself. "If only I had attended a couple of those meetings I could still fish."

Let the Fish and Game Commission know what you think about the proposed maps.

Be ready for December 9th and 10th.

tylerdurden is offline   Reply With Quote