View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #11
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM3R1CN View Post
learn to read before you post a response. the question was will the concept work? the question wasn't are you a prick? which you affirmed twice with a YES!

I am wondering if i drill a hole in the bottom of a storage bin and connect a couple pvc or rubber pipes with omni directional water flow valves ie IN to the container and OUT of the container can i create the circumstances necessary to keep fish alive without buying a $300 dollar container.

oh btw GTFOH (that means Get the Fk Outa Here)

I did that's why I told you to look at the hobie bait tank 1st, its set up thru the scuppers but uses a pump, why a pump because the h20 has to circulate to keep the bait alive, no you will not be able to generate enough force with a moving kayak to overfill a bait tank unless you tank is 32 oz or less.

2nd in the innovations thread there are plenty of bait tanks even a few that were built for well under $100. That perform as well or better then the $300 I built mine and have everything from squid, macs dines, chovies and even a calico all survive a days trip 8 plus hours The key is water flow. Good luck with your tank, and hopefully you learned something today.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote