View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 07:22 AM   #7
FISH11

Thanks for sharing, Larry. Congrats on a nice Yellowtail. Last Wednesday and Yesterday were nice days on the water after all this lock down, even not getting trophy fish doesn't seem that important at the moment. Making bait has become easier and there is more fish action then just a couple weeks ago. Seen some good marks and got a hit, that killed my greenback but didn't swallow the bait to give the hook a chance. It is sooooooo... nice to see things at LJ starting to look more like normal. A lot of boats and Kayaks out there but the fishing seems to be mostly rock fish. I'm one to look for the larger fish that can give you a work out that will make your arm feel like noodles after the fight. I don't always harvest them and release most to grow bigger. I always think that landing a nice Yellowtail, WSB or large Hali, only add the cream on top of a beautiful day in one of the most beautiful places anywhere. Was at least close and talking to a visitor from the LA area at LJ for his first time when he landed a approx. 30lb Hali his first legal Hali.
Attached Images