Thread: CDFG
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 07:22 AM   #89
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

After all the research i did... I am going to put it into perspective:

Liberties and rights before the constitution are still granted by the constitution...

When cases go up to the supreme court, they get to pick and choose their cases. Why?

The Court receives approximately 7,000-8,000 petitions for a writ of certiorari each Term. The Court grants and hears oral argument in about 80 cases. (a lot of the cases are so controversial that the supreme court rules them 5-4)

THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD THERE GOING TO HEAR A CASE THAT WILL BREAK THE SYSTEM.

After all the research that i did, and the CDFW issues you a complaint.
The judge will ask you how do you plea?

You are not going to plea....

Your going to ask for a demur for a motion of dismiss with prejudice.

CDFW filed that complaint they have to prove they have jurisdiction over your right to restricted fishing.

that is going to cost them money to defend.

At the end of the day, the Judge does not want to be held liable for breaking the system so if you know your rights it will probably be dismissed.

and if it is dismissed you can submit your bill to the court for wages you lost, copies, faxes. etc....

But once again, take my words with a grain of salt...( im learning)

we still pay for registration of guns, mirage licenses, driver licenses,, and many other things.

im getting a fishing license...for 2017 unless i can claim i have a disability.

IF CDFW files the complaint ( citation) you have a right to trial by jury. They pay, you don't pay...
If you lose and want to appeal, then you pay....

correct me if im wrong...

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it

Last edited by wiredantz; 09-07-2016 at 09:05 AM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote