View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 06:18 PM   #28
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayak_Bernie View Post
Sure... No EPA, No USGS, No NOAA, No, NPS; The market will regulate itself... These are terrifying prospects, I'm not saying I think the MLPA's are the best option but, they are what we have. I personally would like to live in a world where we can drink our water and breathe our air and not be afraid of pollutants in our fish. Go to Jamaica sometime and tell me that unrestricted fishing is a good thing, there are the remnants of coral reefs there, just no fish. Every species of fish that is remotely palatable has been systematically wiped out. We need well thought out and sensible regulations for ALL of our natural resources, we need to end our dependence on fossil fuels, we need to stop commercial fishing fleets from over harvesting. YES !!! Kooks like this guy are uninformed and that is a shame, but saying we need to stop voting for the party who champions the environment is just about equally uninformed. Join the CCC and make your voice heard, we can protect our fishing rights AND the environment its not as black and white as some would make it out to be...
I was just thinking about how the DFG said that at the last meeting they said "they don't recall saying they were going to reopen them".

Which means they probably had some emails internally talking about it and deleted them.

Anyone down to fish Laguna Beach soon??
[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk