View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #17
Dunegoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtobolsky View Post
BY far the best ff you can possible get is the eagle cuda 242, they stoPped making them because they didn't make enough money on them but you are in luck...... I am gonna give this sport up. After reading the darkhorses post and knowing I will never have that type skill. I figure what the hell it's jus not worth it. What this means to you is you will benefit from my kindness and let you buy mine for the low prices of $225.00 just pm me and we can set up the exchange.
Thanks for your mail .i am ok with you and Thanks for the quick response,so am okay with the price and their no need of taken a look of the pix again. becuase am far away from US so dont worry about the shipment i have a shipping agent that carter for my pick ups anywhere in the world.I will instruct my client to send you a cashier's check of US $4,000 so what you have to do immediately the check gets to you just deduct the funds for the item and send the excess amount to my shipping agent so that they can be able to pick up the item from you destination. I want you to forward me with your full name,address and cell phone number. Expecting your response back
Dunegoat is offline   Reply With Quote