View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
KatFish

My "GIANT" Angel Shark

Well went out on my new Outback for the second time and this time the kid was on the back! We went to Shelter Island and about two hours into fishing I get what I think is a snag. So I start to peddle thinking I am going to lose my hook! I tell the kid to pull on the line so I can reel it up with out losing anything or breaking my pole that I got for Mother's Day. She says MOM your NOT stuck I think its a BIG BUTT! So she lets go of the line and she says play with it mom!! So I work him up to the top meanwhile the kid is snapping picks. Hes at the top! I see what I thought was a gutiarfish at the time cuz last summer the hubby caught one of each and I couldnt remember which one it was. So I get the fish grip and grab him not thinking about his THEETH or strength lol and grab him he thrashes around almost tipping us over so I let go but I still had him hooked and thats why you see him with the grips and no one holding them lmfao So I took out the hook while holding the grips and then I released the grips and he JUMPED UP and BIT my fish grips! I could hear his teeth hit the plastic and he swam away. WOW that was so exciting for me!
KatFish is offline   Reply With Quote