View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #56
THE DARKHORSE

How much Huckleberry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabojohn View Post
You seem purdy confident yer going to win. I like that.
I'm the most unlucky person I know! I won't have a chance to pre fish for this tourney either... if your lookin for a little side bet...i'm your huckleberry.

Being a betting man, I would prefer to play both sides of the over/under. I think my entry fee will cover the over side of the equation, but I would like to make a side bet with you that a 10 lb Halibut will take the tourney .

I probably shouldn't tell you this, but my evil plan is to post a 10 lb Hailibut from the pier area days before the tournament...pre-fishing with a twist .

The truth of the matter, I'm the most unlucky person I know. No matter how many Yellowtail I catch the days leading up to the tourney, I'm sure my sonar won't work on the big day. True story, my bait-tank died in two consecutive Moyer tournaments, right after I spent an hour loading up on Greenback Mackerel. This year I caught Yellowtail four trips in a row before the tournament, and couldn't buy a bite with the exact same conditions on the big day. I think Kiyo might be right about pre-fishing, but I just love to fish.