View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 01:36 PM   #9
Hunters Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hill View Post
Just excuses to me, the first person that was contacted, a young lady named Chasity would not respond to phone or e-mail, when I contacted a young man named Ken, he not only answered the phone but also forwarded everything to a manager, which prompted Chasity to finally respond. It took her three weeks to finally offer a resolution. Chasity might want to remember that there are a lot of people out of work who would be more than willing to do her job in a prompt and courteous manner. Product might be slower getting out but customer service should always be first and formost on a companies mind. I never accepted excuses from my employees when it came to keeping our customers satisfied.

I had the same issue with Traeger last year. Doesn't matter how great a product is, crappy customer service and unwillingness to support once a sale is made just sours the marketplace. Conversely, a good but not great product that comes with awesome support and customer service gains in the court of public opinion.
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote