View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 07:55 AM   #10
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by octico View Post
A buddy and I were heading out of Newport and this guys asked me where you headed, I replied rockfishing, he said I don't have a fish finder can I join. we said sure. We fished and did all limits all around, high fives all around. A few days later this POS dropped a google maps pin my spot on facebook group saying "hey guys this is where all rockfish are in Newport".

I have fished this spot for year at most 3-4 groups at a time. We have been very diligent about not putting too much pressure on the fish. These POS show up with 15 people pulling up every fish imaginable, 8 inch sheephead 12 inch lings... I personally feel so guilty for allowing this to happen. Honesty, I have not fished my honey hole for months. It saddens me to see thes POS go out there and do this . I have pics but I do not want to post the because most of them are friends.
Damn, not even I marked anyone of those spots all the times we fished together. That's just not right. I even got good and successfully releasing the little guys with a nice shove back down to fix their air bladder.

That's it, where does he live? I know a guy, that knows a guy, you know? LOL/JK