View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
gilrockit
Gilrockit

2.5 San Martin Island, mothership trip!! ....October 26-29

Okay guys, sorry for the delay. I've been busy and getting a hold of Captain Jody to iron out details has been difficult with him on the water so often. These are the details of my 2.5 day mothership trip aboard the Voyager out of Seaforth Landing, San Diego to San Martin Island. We will load up October 26th before 4:00 and we will return Monday morning around 8:00 am the 29th. Day one fishing will be spent at San Martin Island. If you haven't fished the island, it's Calico heaven and the yellow bit is crazy!! This is a good time for you to catch the trophy fish of a lifetime. This will be a full day fishing at the island. Day two will be spent at Pescadoro Bay where we will be fishing for Calicos, Yellowtail and Halibut. This is another paradise that is rarely fished. Price of the trip is $395 per person. Price includes, fuel surcharge, food, bunk, everything except permits. Mexican visa and Mexican fishing license will be paid at Seaforth landing. There will be giveaways from my various sponsors, Bass Pro Shop, Berkley, etc. For further details, visit my website at http://rockitcharters.tumblr.com

There will only be 15 guys on this trip. First come, first serve policy, $125 deposit, non-refundable, secures your spot. Checks can be sent to me personally or trips can be paid in full on my website. Feel free to contact me 951-496-9181, or PM me with any questions. This is a trip of a life time at a price that can't be beat!!! Departure time can change depending on weather and fishing, But I will keep all posted who go on this trip.
gilrockit is offline   Reply With Quote