View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #15
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

a couple of suggestions

1.gopro makes an adheasive foam that sticks to the back of the waterproof case that DOES make it float. GET IT.

2. I had about an hour long fight with a thresher that I assumed was on film but wasn't due to a common mistake. when you hit the power button to turn on your gopro it does not automatically turn on in "video mode". you must hit the button again until it switches from single shot to video. I spent the whole hour doing commentary and catching underwater shots. when I checked my footage all I had was one cool picture of one very bendo rod.
I knew this and even practiced turning my gopro on and checking settings the night before so I wouldnt make this mistake, but in the heat of the moment all that was forgotten.

3. I was already said before, Angle your gopro slightly down or you will catch alot of cloud footage. play with your new camera before you take it out and get familiar with it so your not learning to make adjustments when you really need it to preform

hope this helps

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote