View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 08:52 PM   #81
Drake

Dear Anglers,

Due to the unfortunate weather conditions, Saturday seems to be offering up less than optimal conditions for a tournament. Although there hasn't been a small craft advisory, I want to make sure this event is as enjoyable as possible. It's still unofficial, but I want to put it out there that there is a very high possibility that the event will be moved to Sunday March 2nd. The captains meeting on Friday will go on as planned, and everything on Saturday schedule will be moved to Sunday.

If Sunday proves to also show terrible weather, the tournament will be postponed for Saturday March 29th. This is to avoid any conflict with Fred Hall and other tournaments which many of our members are already committed to. As some of you already know a number of the competitors are also local vendors who have booths set up at Fred Hall. Look on the bright side, this gives me extra time to find addtional sponsors and get more SWAAGG!

I will ensure the website is updated regularly with the latest info.

If you have any questions please reel free to contact me through the website.

The final decision will be made no later than Thursday at 8pm

Thank you very much for your understanding and support. Lets cross our fingers and hope the weather does a 360!

Regards

The Rockfish Derby Team