View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:49 AM   #8
Billy V

Thank You everyone who represented at this meeting. I had a commitment that prevented me from attending, but watched as much as I could on c-span.

The Video clips were very effective evidence. They boxed some BRTF members in, and exposed the lies they told to Commissioner Dan Richards. Lets hope some legal action comes of this.

The presentations were pointed and impressive - but regardless of how well they hit the mark it all came down to the last 10 seconds of the meeting when the 3:2 Vote went against our wants and needs.

Its obvious that Mike Sutton bends over for Meg Caldwell. He read a prewritten motion to send forward only the IPA Map for evaluation. When countered with an amendment from Commissioner Kellog to include the Fishermans Map - Work Group 2 Map for evaluation as well, Mike Sutton refused to budge.

Commissioner Dan Richards was also in support of forwards ALL the Maps - so they could be evaluated Equally - but again Mike Sutton is Meg Caldwells counterpart in this scheme and will continue her bad work.

Commissioner Rogers seems to have gotten his panties in a bunch as well, as he was also captured being less that impartial toward this process. I truly believe he is a tormented woman trapped in a mans body. His gestures and temperament tell the real story . (FU Jag-Off)

Its my opinion that D. Benninhoven has passed away some time in the last year, and they have replaced his blood with embalming fluid and prop him Up for these meetings. The voice you hear from his corps is akin to an Obama Binladen Video Tape - The guy is just not there.

Thats the way I saw it on C-span. It was the 1st. time in a year I didn't march around that fkun room with high blood pressure. Instead I watched/ and cursed their families from home.

Thank You for your well placed shots yesterday - now look for, and further assist Commissioner Richards, and Kellog with their investigation with BRTF Lies and Video Tape.
Billy V is offline   Reply With Quote