View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 02:36 PM   #72
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
The GOOD, the BAD, and the UGLY.
After 5 months of being in a Baja Free zone, aka Southern California, last week I returned to
my beloved Baja. Thank you Lord. It is still PARADISE.

The trip down was uneventful but there was some construction just before you get to Puertocitos.
The rest of the roads were normal for the area. It was nice to sea my part of Baja again.

The GOOD, friends, fishing, food and the weather. The BAD, one small section of road, a whole 20
minute wait at the border coming home in the Sentri lane, and not getting to stay another week.
The UGLY was my nose being sun burned because of the antibiotics I was on.

The trip was AWESOME and I feel blessed. Life is good again. I met in person Kathryn DiPietro and
her boyfriend Dale. We had dinner at the La Poma restaurant at KM 134, Clementina made our crew
of many a great Sea Food dinner. One night there we had 16 people at our table, and there was
another group of 8 seated at another table.

This was a trip I will charish for many years, thank you all for those who were able to attend, the
fishing has been better but was still enjoyed. We worked on the bedroom over the kitchen and made
plans to put in a walkway so I can get to the bathroon easier in a wheel chair. For me it was a great
trip and I plan on being back in camp in mid June. Thanks and God bless you all.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote