View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #5
zenspearo

To guard against BRTF doing the sausage making and coming up with an integrated preferred alternative (IPA) map, we ought to focus our message on "I like group 2 map for La Jolla" because reason A, reason B, and reason C, and I don't like group 3 map for La Jolla because reason X, reason Y, and reason Z.

That way, we don't put all our eggs in one basket and can be more focused and pointed in our statements about specific localities.

I have a feeling one BRTF member (guess who?) will be trying to push for one or more of External C shapes in one or more locations...because BRTF can conjure new closures out of thin air--it's in their perogative.

And you all see how brazen and biased that BRTF member is during the BRTF meeting that bounced External C. I have a feeling that BRTF member is gonna to be twice as brazen and shameless in BRTF deliberations out of the public earshot.

So work as if our fishing lifestyles depend on this last meeting, because it very well may. Don't count on North/NW La Jolla as "safe." Don't count on any area as "safe."

NOTHING IS SAFE.