View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #11
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeLoser View Post
I think it's just going to come down to the ole'; which is the 'lesser of the evils' for me. I'd obviously prefer everything right in my face and easily accessible I just don't know if I want to have to worry about dodging obstacles while trying to land a 35# fish. I keep imagining gaffing a big fish and in the heat of battle trying to bring him over the rail between a fish finder and a rod holder without breaking him or other sh!t off and it just seems inevitable in my head. This is obviously all moot with smaller fish that you can 'steer' around.
I like that gear track idea a lot...not sure if I can bring myself to drilling 32 new holes in my new PA though....does it use some of the existing O.E. holes?

Thanks guys!
Dont worry about drilling holes, im sure you know that the boards are completely replaceable. If you dont like it buy new boards.

As far as gaffing and bringing on fish...I think your over thinking it, its not that hard. There is plenty of space between the mounting boards and the seat you are probably going to lift your fish over the grab rails instead of the mounting boards.