View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 11:21 AM   #13
deltadelta
Junior

Awesome pics Jim!

The trip was awesome and the weather was amazing after the first day. Congrats on the massive trout, I'm sure you ate good that night... and the next!

I just want to thank you again for yours and Dennis' hospitality and generosity, you made me and Emelie feel at home and we definitely made new friends! Your commitment to the sport and helping those starting out was amazing and something to look up to! People like you will continue to promote kayak fishing and inspire others to help other anglers!

Erico, it was nice meeting you and your daughter, she is hilarious and definitely very mature for her age. Thanks for hanging out around the campfire with us, it was a great time!

Jim, you where right, these things are huge! Basically mini lobsters, you can actually get a huge piece of meat out of the claws (which tastes delicious).
[IMG][/IMG]

Now I must say, for the first time boiling crawdads I think I did a good job (with tips from Jim). My girlfriend, goes to school in Alabama, said its the best she ever had. She may be lying but I will take it. Also the Promar collapsable trap did WAY better than those conical ones I had, thanks for letting me keep one! I will probably end up replacing all of the conical ones with the Promars for future trips.

[IMG][/IMG]

Saw this guy off the kayak, I don't know what he was trying to get... the American flag?

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks again for everything! I plan on going again this summer, maybe in August, or I might try to go the same week you are in September. Crawdads are definitely a new hit!
deltadelta is offline   Reply With Quote