View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #15
kurtman
Junior

The next generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Freediver View Post
These kinds of posts I really love. I have a 3 year old little girl and another kid on the way. Please God let it be a boy. I imagined how proud you must have been when your son spoke at that meeting and sharing your experiences on the water with him. Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
I tried to post my son's picture from the LAX meeting again but even with two screen names I still was shut out. I'll try agin under Kurtfish. My daughter came out and enjoyed catching Macs. We sang about whales and Yellowtial and she danced on the back of my PA as we trolled her Macs behind. No big fish that day but great memories. So many influences to scare kids away from enjoying our incredbilbe ocean environment, the Jaws Syndrome.

Try to get your kids out before they get too old and develop fears from socieity telling them things are scary. The PA is a great boat for kids witha 600 pound capacity and the stability for a 200+ guy to stand and hold his 55lb fish our cast an iron it is worth the extra effort in the surf and the truck. Good luck with the one of each, they will likely fight a lot but the unique differences are priceless.

What was the weight on your WSB avatar? It looks like 80 in the photo.
kurtman is offline   Reply With Quote