View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 07:38 PM   #7
Carlos Gonzalez

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra View Post
Hi Carlos,
I live in north Ensenada and an just starting to explore more areas in the south. Any maps or information about the area would be great.
Hi Cobra,
In Ensenada coming from the north:
1. Hotel coral&marina, you paid 5 dlls, you will have access to the ramp, bathrooms, parking, place to clean your fish.

2. Hotel estero beach, basically the same, but cost is 10dlls, you will find small fish, it is fun. You will be fishing in the estero

3.on the way to la bufadora you can Google "baja cove" is a restaurant, on the road to that restaurant you will see several access to the estero, the same as in the hotel.

4. El rincon de Las ballenas, this is a public ramp in the road to la bufadora, you can fish in front of the ramp, but the best is to go towards the todo Santos island, you can find bonitos, yellowtail, cortina, calicos etc.

5. Arbolitos, you need to go to the opposite side of el rincon de las ballenas, you need to drive hill up, and you will get to the place.

6. Rancho la bufadora, as it says, is on la bufadora, there is a small ramp there, and you can get a really nice lingcod at 100 meters from shore.

You can Google all these places to know how to get there, if you don't find them, let me know so I can make a map for you.

Cheers bro!