Thread: MLPA photos
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 08:38 AM   #5
kurtfish

Great Pics Great Work

Steve, Great Job on getting into the MLPA meeting after your family obligations in the am. It is rediculous that Ed did not use any of your photos for his tiny MLPA meeting mention in Firday's sports section. 5 or 6 pages of pics of the Chargers embarassing debocale this am was a bit nauseating. Atleast, your great posters got some good milage. The Blood Decks crew sure seemed happy to protest at the enties and the hand held versions were a good showing in the audience.

Your photography equipment looks amazing. I am sure the photos you took at our vows renewal will be great as well. The ability to shoot so many photos in quick sucession with your equipment sure made for great results with the belwo attached doliphin photos. Helpfully, you will not need to skim through quite as many shots to find a desent one of me in my coat and tie. Atleast, no hair and wind issues to contend with. Thanks again for all your efforts and I look forward to what I am sure will be a very artistic compelation of our albumn.

Dolphin1.jpg

Dolphin2.jpg

DolphinBlacks.jpg

Thanks for all your efforts on the MLPA
kurtfish is offline   Reply With Quote