View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 05:45 PM   #35
buddha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolocop View Post
Buddha,
I've learned you can't reason with folks like these. When you complain, it just adds fuel to the fire. Most likely these folks are uneducated working class.

Nevermind when a guy named "Ruiz" in his handle is making racial jokes. Nevermind that someone almost pissed in their pants when reading the words "panda" and "slanted eyes". Nevermind all that silliness and don't take the "bait" next time.

While these guys are laughing and teaching their kids to laugh and poke fun at folks who are different; Asians, orientals, slanted eyes, or whatever you want to call them are taking over the upper middle class jobs. Take a look at the demographic data for the UC system. UC Irvine is 60% Asian and others are well over 50%. Education is power, being racist shows weakness.

Think about it over a bowl of rice and dog meat...haha.
I liked everything you said except for the last line.

I have a doctorate degree but I don't flaunt it. I just find it incredibly sad that as a child of the 60s where we lived through civil rights, war, racial equality, as well as women's liberation that ignorance can and will set the human race backward.

You are right education is power.
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote