View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 07:49 PM   #13
C.W.C.
Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPetro View Post
Congratulations getting bruce to hire/sponsor you. I knew you had been hounding him for a while before I left. I used to work for him selling Hobies and climbing gear before I moved to Humboldt. I'm glad to see you found a way too get his fishing team going. Nomad Ventures needs more recognition o this site!! may be when i'm in S.D. we can hit the water for a little nomad fishing shesh.
Big Thanks! Lets get out whenever you get a break buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
SNOOKered, two casts and no snook? Wade BAJA is still waiting! Glad to see you and Mari back on the water.
I got cha covered good buddy! Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaPT View Post
thats good stuff. send more!
Thanks, Will Do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoertz View Post
Great video Wade. That was a culinary adventure. Looking forward to the snook...
Hang tight good man, episode three coming soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaya_one View Post
Glad to see the post Wade. Nice.
Likewise, K1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post
Great pictures and video, Wade. It' like we where there, except we couldn't smell or taste the delicious food. Tight Lines Wade
Thanks, Mark hope to see you real soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDave View Post
Which of the KeyZ were you at? That area is where I grew up.
Try going for the mutton snapper in the near shore reefs, they will rip your lips off. The mangrove snapper hang out in the, mangroves, where else. Snook do also, and also favor some of the channels. Tarpon - the flats and channels. try out Card Sound Bridge during tarpon season, you will find them by watching for the mullet schools going airborne.
Don't forget to catch some shrimp when they are running and get a snorkel for catching lobster.
There's a lot I miss about that place.
All of ‘em, Dave! Been going back to Florida almost every year since I was knee high to a grasshopper..I lived down in Miami for the College years and then some..
We briefly discussed our Florida adventures a while back when we were targeting those Corvinas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
Super stoked for you Wade. Soon enough, people will be asking for the fishing guide named...Big Wade! Food looks great. Jim
Thanks, Jim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capntim View Post
Great OTW video Wade. Glad to see you Newlyweds having a great time!
Thanks Skipper, more coming full steam ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taggermike View Post
I may have missed a photo but Did you actually fish on this trip? Amazing looking food though. Snook do live closer to SD than the Keys. Mike
Yes, almost the entire time we were floating. Yes thankfully Snook are found at quite a few locations, but unfortunately I don’t have property there yet..
My Grandfather that taught me how to fish & also one of the places I visited as a child every year went to me upon his passing. I have kept the ol’ fishing lodge as it is also within close distance to my parents place too.

Last edited by C.W.C.; 02-08-2015 at 06:43 PM.
C.W.C. is offline   Reply With Quote