View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
toby

Mt. Evans Trout Fishing, Idaho Springs, Co.

I'm on vacation in Denver CO. Being the stud I am I decided to teach the wife how to fish. A couple months back, Handyman SD shared the Mount Evans Trout fishing business in Idaho Springs CO where he spent some of his years growing up. We headed up the I-70 into the Rockies. My wife's a London girl and only knows I go fishing and never bring anythiing back, but I always need money for new gear. I give the lesson on casting with the only two or three explanations there are for casting. She doesn't seem to confident. So I throw the first two cast and let her hold the pole and the float.

I decide she has to cast this time! She leans back and whips the pole like she is casting to San Diego, but didn't release the button. Next try starts the same. This time she releases the button and low and behold she caught a big one, me!!! Luckily I only got hooked in the pocket. Over all she landed two rainbows, one twelve inches long and one 1lb. 12 ounces. I caught one about 8 inches.

That's the last time I ever take her fishin'. She caught more fish than me and tried to collect the insurance money.

No seriously time with the wife, priceless.

See Ya soon.,
toby is offline   Reply With Quote