View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 12:56 PM   #14
lamb

I was also under impression that the Exotic sub can be upgraded. It looks like there was a consensus from WCW powers to be, it was going to be noted in the rules, but never actually happened. I guess it’s their call, since they dropped the ball in a way.

I’m all for making the rules that make sense. It makes sense to be able to upgrade on your Exotics just like it makes sense to submit your C&R YT without a tape shot, something we all silently agreed on without formally noting it in the rules. Silly “regulatory” clauses should not be a major thing determining someone’s placement on the list. I think the whole “must be submitted by midnight last day of the month” requirement is quite impractical; we’ve got to re-think that one. There are people that were hurt by that one. I don’t feel good passing them on the list. :cry:

I can reassure you all that I’m having a blast regardless. I’m amazed that I am the 5th on the list – makes me regret all the trips I made on my boat last winter, when I was more focused on bringing meat home and not getting my ass wet then on scoring WCW points… :lol:

I’m cool with whatever, no worries.

Hey A&J, I am flattered that you feel 120 pts lead in September is not enough of a comfort zone… Watch out though - I plan to take you down with a flat brown strategy… :twisted:

Game on!!!!