View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 02:44 PM   #17
GTboosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveooo View Post
Awesome report, felt like I was there. A buddy of mine just got a So Cal Tear drop too. Bad Ass little rigs.

Thanks for takin the time to write it up.
That's sweet. Small world since SoCal is a small shop. But then again they are local.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Fytah View Post
Thanks GTboosted and Saba Slayer!

Being unfamiliar with the campground, I questioned to myself if there was a bear box per site and if they were big enough to accommodate a decent sized cooler.

Thank you!
No worries. If you have more questions ask away. I've been going there for about 9 years. Silver Lake is what got me into fishing in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_tired View Post
Hey GT I was the guy in the cement taco that stopped by your site for a bit. Fishing was slow for us too, only two browns for us on night crawlers. Nothing trolling. Caught a couple crawdads but not enough for a boil so threw em back.
Yeah man it was slow. I think I was the first on the water on Saturday. With a frozen kayak I was on the water way before 6am. That early launch was for nothing that morning lol

There was a bunch of Tacomas that weekend. Maybe theres always Tacoma but I didn't notice before when I would take my Civic.