View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 02:36 PM   #1
buddha

Night fishing picnic at Tidelands

Ok it looks like we should have enough people for me to cook up some brisket for the party. Here are the details of the party.

I will cook the brisket for the bbq and we will split the costs of it. My costs to cook a 10 lb. brisket which can feed 5 to 8 maybe 10 people depending on how big your appetites are is 60 bucks which will cover the brisket at 4 dollars a lb. charcoal, spices and sauces. I am not making any money on this deal at all, those are my costs and considering the time I have to spend I am doing it just for the enjoyment of having like minded folks sharing in fishing and good bbq.

So depending on how many show up I figure it will be about 12 bucks/per person.

I will bring some skillet potatoes also. Everyone can either bring a side dish or a dessert or those that are culinary challenged can bring some paper plates, forks, knives, etc. Just bring enough of a side dish so that everyone can have a taste since we will be sharing all the side dishes.

Bring your own beverages and no alcohol is allowed in most of the parks now.

I prefer that everyone pay me in advance to reserve your spot. I need to do this because I have run many parties like this and there are always no shows and I am stuck paying the bill.

You can send me a check or use paypal. PM me for my paypal address or my home address to pay for your reservation.

I will take reservations until a few days before the party.

It will be at the Coronado Cays off on Grand Caribe Parkway and start at 4:00 to 5:00. We will have dinner before we go out to go fishing.

I also set up a private facebook page for sdfish/bigwatersedge and any other kayak fishing enthusiasts if anyone is interested called "San Diego Kayak Fishing"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1647...57806/?fref=nf

Last edited by buddha; 06-21-2015 at 04:50 AM.
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote