View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 09:00 AM   #6
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

I don't know what you guys think i am going to use those dirty diapers for...

but the diapers comment was started on this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredantz View Post
Nothing we can do. I see Beverly hils code enforcement do it all the time. They target the gardeners for their bus license all the time because it is the easiest to fill their quota next time I'll just put one of my kids poop diaper on my front hatch for them lol maybe I'll booby trap and I'll tell them I wouldn't open that front hatch unless you want to be touching some poops and when he opens it I will tell them I tried to warn you

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=10309

i guess it was a lame joke after all...

On another note: i do not agree that DFG is just targeting people who they think can pay the tickets.(messed up) If they are going to enforce something they should enforce it on all the people.
I agree that we should all follow the laws since they are there to protect the fish from over fishing and DFG is there to do it.

It is going to be a matter of time before they start doing pat downs on kayakers because they are getting desperate for money. ( actually someone already PMed me one of our fellow kayakers already got a pat down just because he felt like doing one)

Well i guess we just have to suck it up and be happy we can still fish....

Last edited by wiredantz; 05-29-2011 at 10:03 AM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote