View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 09:19 PM   #17
LEEZO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba Slayer View Post
"Do you pull that PA out of the water up onto the dock or do you bring it in on a standard launch ramp?
If you do pull it out of the water onto a dock any tips?"

LEEZO...I primarily launch that beast from docks...Even at launch ramps, I'd rather roll down onto the dock and slide her in from up there rather than try and get the wheels out on the concrete and then slide and scratch the bottom to get her to the water...
Once on the dock I just roll the big girl on her side and slip the wheels out... then either slide her in, back first, if the Bixpy is already mounted in back, or bow first when I don't have the motor mounted back there...
I can roll the PA on it's side to add or remove the wheel with rods mounted in the tubes and the Bixpy batteries strapped under the seat and everything ready to go...even my spill proof coffee cup is in the seat back holder...LOL
When I return to the dock...I make sure the bait tank is empty and I remove the weight of the front kill bag full of ice and fish...then I just grab the front handle do a little downward push on the bow into the water and as she bounces back up I use that little bit of added upward momentum to pull her up on the dock...then a little rocking motion and the rest of the big girl slides right on up...
Then I use the same procedure to wheel up...just remove anything loose then roll her over on her side and insert the wheels and off you go...!
Thank you Jim! Great info, much appreciated.
LEEZO is offline   Reply With Quote