View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #22
Billy V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sauret View Post
Lowrance received the feedback you have referenced about the missing map data around La Jolla late in the summer of 2011. This was after the requirements for the 2012 Nautic Insight product had been completed and so the updates could not be included in the 2012 product. They do have the requests and have a solution planned but unfortunately it wasn’t in time for the 2012 product. It's because of customers like you guys that Lowrance has the opportunity to fix issues that are discovered like this. They have told me they appreciate guys that are passionate about this sport and aren't afraid of giving quality feedback. Their customers are their eyes and ears out here. I, like you, am a customer but I happen to be fortunate to be on the Pro Staff too and I was working the Lowrance booth at the Fred Hall in Long Beach. It's the things we fishermen find on the water when we're doing what we love that helps Lowrance make their products so much better. Word from Lowrance is they will have a fix in 2013 product which will be available in January.

Billy V, if you would like to participate in the beta testing of the fix later this summer send me your information and I'll see if this would be possible.

Ken Sauret
Lowrance Pro Staff
email fishnwin@yahoo.com
Thank You Ken.

Yes I would like to participate in the beta testing. I'll send you my info on e mail.
Thanks Again
Billy V