View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #13
Regor
Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizz Bang View Post
Regor,

You should of mentioned how you tied BOTH of the fly lines you were running up around your rudder when you started hauling a$$ out of the area, this could have been written incredibly humorous. How you then came up to a fellow yakker and WCW competitor and asked for a hand with the lines around the rudder who in turn vocalized his inner turmoil over whether or not to help out because he was also in the WCW...and who after clearing your lines heartily wished you a goose egg on the day and all the by-catch you could handle...

Like we said on the water, definitely Mako. Glad you got that by-catch.
Thx Whizz
It was selective writing, and that was the part I left out.

Love my Hobie, but that darn rudder is a magnet for the lines hanging out the back. I've even had a big lively Greenback come full turn around the back end of the Yak (while trolling) and get the line caught on the rudder. I also need to make an adjustment, since the rudder doesn't always pull all the way up, allowing me to untangle. And at that very moment while in the middle of nowhere with the tax man around, just didn't feel like turning around and hanging the feet in the water to address the lines

You got your wish, nothing was caught that could be entered in the WCW that day
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote