View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 02:42 PM   #14
JohnMckroidJr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJones View Post
You revealed. Some guys are gonna get out here and tell you that they went 8 mph in the thing.Personally, I think It’s some of those small details mentioned that can make or break a deal for for an individual based oh his expectations or needs. Lots of useful information there and much appreciated. Did you end up getting away from the PA? One of the most important features for me is how the kayak handles surf launches and landings while protecting your gear. Ease of integrating electronics is important also. Hobie is second to none with their proprietary bait tank and lowrance ready capability. I think I will try and give it a test ride if this virus thing gets away from us. Thanks again.
Your Welcome. I still have my PA14, if Vibe Shearwater 125 exceeds expectations, I might sell my PA. The PA14 has been the most comfortable kayak to spend a day on. Having only fished Hobie's, I biasedly concur that they are the best no fab out of the box kayaks for offshore anglers. That said, Still nice to see some competition.
JohnMckroidJr is offline   Reply With Quote