View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #9
Chief Gunner

Stretch out every day, push ups, sit ups, crunches and try leg lifts to strenghten your core. Paddling is great but if you got a bad shoulder or arm/s peddling might be something worth looking into.

I do my routine when I get up and swimming in my pool in the afternoon when I get home from work helps allot. I have some issues with a knee, my back, my hips and ankles after 20+ years of pounding Steel Decks in the worlds Finest Conoe club but I hate to take any meds for any of it. I loved paddling in my Tarpon but honestly allot of my knee, hip and ankle pain has gone away since I got my PA.

My kick is to take my Vitimins & try eat healthy when possible. I found that the more active I am from day to day the less those aches and pains bother me.

Fishing, Beer and my Woman help a Hellava lott too

Do it !! Get on the water because aside from everything else I mentioned the connection to Nature, Mother Earth and the Absolute Beauty of this World will fill your Soul with a Calmness and Clarity that will make any aches and pains you feel seem meaningless to the point where you don't feel them anymore (until the next day LOL)
Chief Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote