View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #18
kurtfish

Bubbling Confidence

Great Job Wade, Good to see you setting your sights on Dec WCW already. I am still working on Nov. Your epic ride thru the lobster posts was very interestingly documented. Thanks for sharing your navigational techniques. I happen to agree with Josh on where you should be standing in the rankings. I am not aware of the unlucky times you may have had early in the season but you sure have made-up for any misses lately. Next year I hope we might see separate Flatfish, Yt, & WSB WCW contests. I would be happy to pay separte entry fees for the Yt & WSB contests.

What happened to Jasmine ? Did his passport get confiscated by a TSA patdown on his trip back from Europe a couple months ago. Jasmine was giving Mr. Andrews a good challenge a few months ago but now it seems to be a one man race for the top spot.

Congrats to all WCW competitors on a great year on the water with a squid season for the record books. As Wade's Dec. forecast suggests the season or the WCW is not over till Santa heads to the Bahamas for the New Year. La Jolla looks awsome this am. I may finally get my PA off my truck tomorrow am.
kurtfish is offline   Reply With Quote