View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 02:19 PM   #20
SoCalEDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja_Traveler View Post
I had a Pro Fisha some years ago - there used to be a dealer up in Sacramento. It was super fast, but not as stable as I would have liked. Nearly rolled it several times out off La Jolla when I was concentrating on fishing and not watching the swell. You reminded me of the skeg digging into the sand at launch and landing when shallow - definitely needs getting used to. I also hated the narrow foot wells on that boat, so narrow I could not wear deck shoes and was forced to wear neoprene booties or go barefoot. And oh yea, having a wet ass all day - remember it well. It looks like they still use that crazy over complicated double over strap to get into the hatch. If I always did surf launches it would have been an awesome boat besides the shortcomings, but traded it off for something more useful to me.
What is the point of this post?

Did you share something similar on the facebook thread regarding the fusion 480 when those came out?

I Vaguely remember the same complaints from someone who had previously owned a pf525 and posted about it there. I just assumed it was someone who had poor paddling/kayaking fundamentals and was probably too large for the kayak they were using.
2020 Hobie Outback SOLD
2021 Stealth Fisha 500
#StealthTribe

Last edited by SoCalEDC; 09-27-2021 at 02:24 PM.
SoCalEDC is offline   Reply With Quote