View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 08:19 AM   #8
dorado50

I can not believe there are so few responses to this post. There are more hits on what a new guy should gear up for while fishing LJ,unbelieveable. There are 800 members on this board,at least 300 have fallen off,that leaves 500 members to stand up. All you young guys and vets that fish LJ do you not understand that fishing LJ will be no more? I have my own agenda as to how this mlpa crap will play out but thats another story. However if you want to fish LJ next year I would seriously consider Holy Mackerals suggestions and rally up. Also fish the upcoming tourny,at least show up with $30. All you guys that have caught decent fish off LJ and post up your epic catch will be no more if you don't at least put in some kind of effort,be it physical presence or monetary contributions. To answer your bashing question on what the f is this guy doing to help? Well, my agenda and views are best expressed in $ contibutions ie. United Anglers. If you have any passion for fishing what so ever ya oughta get on board......
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote