View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 01:42 PM   #1
Ljs089
Junior

Soon to be new kayak angler

Hey Everyone,

Just want to keep this brief, i've been on this forum for the better half of four years now and i've been researching all types of fishing kayaks for 5-6 years now. I'm finally committed to buying a hobie outback this summer now that i have the funds in place.

I've been watching BWE members slay YT and WSB for five years, before hobie even upgraded their seats. I'm actually glad i waited for that, me being former infantry i can used all the back support i can get haha.

I've been jealous of you guys for a very long time and i can't wait to get on the water this year to enjoy my favorite hobby.

I don't have any friends that are into kayak fishing unfortunately, i tried to turn some friends onto it for years, but no bite. I live in Anaheim, but i'm willing to travel back and forth from SD and possibly Baja if i get to know other kayak anglers.

If anyone is interested in showing me the ropes or having me tag along on one of their outings to fish i'd love to go. My name's Lee and i turn 29 next month, if you want a fishing/beer drinking buddy let me know.

Best Regards,
Lee Smithey
Ljs089 is offline   Reply With Quote