View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #13
jaycee386

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFishinYakr View Post
I'd recommend you check the archives to see what other Outbacks have been selling for. Along with the other members who have weighted in I also believe you are way high for a 2010 Outback (I'm so sure, I still plan on ordering a NEW 2013 dune Outback from 'Andy' @ OEX Sunset Beach this weekend).
btw: I'm only spending a"little" more than your asking price & I'm also including a HOBIE bait tank and HOBIE TRAX II, plus the speed package, and 12 volt battery (for FF & deck lights), 2 rod extenders and any other HOBIE items for 15% off with the purchase.
Not trying to "Pile-On" just trying to help. Honestly, hope you find someone to buy it @ your asking price but I would be surprised, after all the years watching prices for 'yaks'.
FFY
btw: A "bare bones" Outback starts @ $1899 this year...up $50 from last year, the packages are a better value.
Thanks for pointing that out. I put OBO on the bottom so the price is negotiable. But no matter how you look at it whoever buys this kayak will be saving a significant amount of money and time. Its a turnkey kayak with everything you need installed ready to hit the water. Also you forgot that it comes with a $500 fish finder that is nicely rigged up. I probably spent $4500+ on this kayak and not including the labor. Nothing was mickey moused or jerry rigged on this kayak. Also my kayak is pretty much new only used it a handful of times and if you see it in person you would agree. I'm only trying to give someone here a good deal on the COMPLETE package kayak setup. No need to go out and buy more stuff or spend time rigging (not everyone is capable of this) all you have to do is take it to the water put your tackle in and off you go. I understand I may be taking a potential customer away from OEX and i understand where you all are coming from cuz i have spent a considerable amount of money with Andy myself, but this is the For Sale section and i'm just trying to give a person starting out in this hobby or a person upgrading another option. This hobby ain't cheap and fishing in general takes a considerable amount of investment so i'm just trying to give someone a chance at getting the COMPLETE package in one shot.

Last edited by jaycee386; 02-01-2013 at 09:35 AM.