View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:36 PM   #10
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee386 View Post
Appreciate your concern brah.... But the price for the new one is bare bones and after you buy everything you need in order to fish you'll be at $3000+ fast. We all know this sport aint cheap and what im offering is everything you need to fish on a kayak. you dont have to buy a single thing with whats included. I will post everything included by tomorrow so be patient my friend.
I'd recommend you check the archives to see what other Outbacks have been selling for. Along with the other members who have weighted in I also believe you are way high for a 2010 Outback (I'm so sure, I still plan on ordering a NEW 2013 dune Outback from 'Andy' @ OEX Sunset Beach this weekend).
btw: I'm only spending a"little" more than your asking price & I'm also including a HOBIE bait tank and HOBIE TRAX II, plus the speed package, and 12 volt battery (for FF & deck lights), 2 rod extenders and any other HOBIE items for 15% off with the purchase.
Not trying to "Pile-On" just trying to help. Honestly, hope you find someone to buy it @ your asking price but I would be surprised, after all the years watching prices for 'yaks'.
FFY
btw: A "bare bones" Outback starts @ $1899 this year...up $50 from last year, the packages are a better value.