Thread: Wow!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 04:16 PM   #26
vellocity

i bit it big time..

i bit BIG time..
i called KatchFish and told him about it!! i told him he was by the Dolphin.. Ken said "Dolphin? where?" when i left at 830am i saw the Dolphin or New Seaforth 4 miles out rockfishing!!!!! i was trying to figure it out in my head the whole logistics of it all? i bet Ken's head was spinning cause he was still out on the water looking around..

and to be honest i was extremely excited for Pat or anyone to catch a monster that big!
and i was probably the ONLY guy that was stoked for Pat too! probably cause i'm not in your WCW tourney..

bastards!!!

well i hope the report is TRUE cause i'd like to keep dreaming of a 50# YT in La Jolla!!
BUT it's not.. now that i look at the photo, there were NO CLOUDS in the sky at ALL when i left.. i was getting sunburnt at 6am..

you guys kill me!
if anyone wants to see big YT's the Shogun is coming home on Sunday morning with limits of YT.. all in the 30# plus range with many in the 50-65# range!!!! i'm meeting ConejoMike as he was ON the TRIP and i hope he caught the jackpot YT!!!! i'm excited to see a 65# YT..

oh shoots, i forgot to add i was just at Fisherman's Landing booking my dad and myself on the Shogun for May's 8 day.. so of course i asked the guy if they saw the big YT caught by the kayaker today? i was so proud of La Jolla and the fact a kayaker caught it too.. the guy looked at me and said "oh, did he weigh it here, when did he come by"

Andy i know it was you and your photoshop antics!!! you know i am also versed in photoshop and illustrator but i'll have to wait 364 days for revenge!

Arne, you're back on my screensaver.. your whale of a YT sitting on your lap is what i look at everyday before i pray to the fish gods...

Nelz
vellocity is offline   Reply With Quote