View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #11
Tman
BRTF...bought & paid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan K G View Post
How about instead of jumping up my ass you do some of that explaining and educating?

There's like 20 different maps for different proposals and none of the news articles cover what is likely to go into effect. All I'm seeing is each side calling the other nazi's and "devils".
Stan, no one (hopefully) means to jump up your ass, it's just that there has been from day one a unification with the kayakers and spearos in fighting this 'losing' battle and it still riles the phook out of alot of us.

As you stated, there's like 20 different maps...guess what, every time we thought we were compromising, giving in to save a little, they changed the shit on us so they could get what they want. There has been no compromise on their end, lotsa lies, and even more harassment by the other side in different forms.

Do a search, seek out some old posts on what actually went on in these meetings...you will be shocked, and even more shocked that the whole time this shit was going on you were one of the many who were unaware of how bad we were about to be phooked....

Like I said, no one is pissing in your direction, but we can finally open up about how this whole process was flawed, fixed, and the BRTF was bought and paid from day one...

Tman
Gaffer for Clay the Fishcatcher