View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
fishsouthcounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron&Julie View Post
MLPA...

...now constitutional rights for killer whales...
That's what P.E.T.A is fighting/sueing for, now, "enslavement" by Sea World of orcas.
What about the Seals, Dolphins, Penguins, etc, at Sea World? What makes the killer whale more special than them? Oh, they must be next on the agenda. That makes every creature in an exhibit at Sea World a slave. I don't think those Bat Rays, Morey eels or Starfish signed on for their gigs.

"Whacked" MLPA supporters watching for you crossing the "no fish" zone lines, with high powered cameras to prove your guilt? Yeah, we've got those.
"Whacked" P.E.T.A people taking pictures of you murdering that yellowtail, to prove your guilt in court? On the way.

This world has gone to hell...or heading there awfully fast. 12/21/12 is just around the corner.

12/21/12 ill be all up in those MLPAs. Bring it Mayans.

but in all seriousness. i wonder if any of these idiots have any pets? your killer whale in that big pool of water is enslaved by my hamster its little cage isnt? Seriously get off the high horse. Weve been catching, domesticating, killing, and eating animals for 1,000's of years. Wonder if theres been some vegan vagina crying about the fact that its not ok to kill animals in earlier years past. The shit these people spew just gets more and more insane.
fishsouthcounty is offline   Reply With Quote