Thread: Report for 8/21
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
linghunter
skunk

Report for 8/21

I would like to start this post by thanking Ron Lane of Fast Lane Sailing Center for his recent help with my first purchase of a Hobie Outback. I first purchased a 2006 Outback from Ron and had had some issues with the kayak that I'm sure could have been fixed. Ron mentioned that he thought it would be best to call Hobie and discuss different possibilities. A short time later Ron came back and said that it must be my lucky day because I was getting a BRAND NEW KAYAK!!! This was about the best news I could here and I never thought that would happen. This just goes to show what kind of classy guy Ron Lane is and that Hobie stands behind a quality product. Any one on the fence about buying a Hobie really should give them a shot, this product is made for fishing!!!

Now for the fish story! Hit the water at 3:30 and peddled around trying to make bait for about an hour, once again all I could find were spanish macks and once again they worked. First fish was caught about 70ft down in 110ft of water on the mack ( This was the smaller of the two fish). The second came up on the Iron. I really like catching YT this way.

Paul
Attached Images

linghunter is offline   Reply With Quote