Thread: Rig new kayak?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 02:24 PM   #12
tacmik

Quote:
Originally Posted by flytuber4 View Post
Backstory is my family owns a office building above downtown with a view of the ocean. There is a parking garage under the building and a parking lot/driveway in front to get to the parking garage ramp. Well, long story short. The city owns the driveway portion cuz its a street technically but legally they have to grant you access to your property. Well now some greedy city person and judge was paid off and they are taking away the driveway which leaves no access to the garage and takes away alot of parking because they claim they are going to make a park out of the kot next door and the driveway area.... this is 3 blocks from balboa park the biggest park on the west coast! So what they are really doing is forcing us out so they can wait a year and say they dont have the funds to build a park and then sell to a contractor for more condos....
so how does that relate to the boat? There is an enclosed area in the garahe we kept my dads duck boat, atvs etc and now all that is coming home so there is no room for my center console and I cant afford to pay rent to keep it somewhere. So im back to kayak fishing which isnt that bad haha. Ill get another boat in a few years when I open up my auto shop.

And no dont have the fishfinders yet. I use to have a elite 4x
Have you talked to a lawyer. There might be a case as to easement or right not to have your only access to your property blocked. Just a thought.