View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
fishstew

That was me in the X13....I'm pretty sure those rods belonged to the guys in the boat. I had to do a double check and run out to my garage to make sure I didnt forget my rods. Hopefully they post on here but I think I saw a fish dope sticker on their truck so maybe try posting on bloodydecks. How did you guys do out there? I paddled down to reef point and got a bunch of bass but not what I was looking for today. I did manage to find a nice school of sandbass that wanted to play for a while. There was a lot of bait in the water today but the bite was kinda slow. I think it had to do with the lack of current. I saw a few barracuda stalking around in the kelp but they wouldn't bite. beautiful day today but lots and lots of boats. I got pushed off my spots a few times by private boaters and once by the Dana Pride but it was nothing special and they didnt get much thre either. Good luck trying to find those guys. Hopefully you find them. Very cool of you to look out for fellow fishermen. Those guys seemed pretty cool.....
fishstew is offline   Reply With Quote