View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 01:25 PM   #45
Kayak_Bernie
Live Watersports ProStaff

I met David only once but I still wanted to offer my heartfelt and sincere condolences for you and your family during these terrible times.

Our community is here to support you, please just ask, and we will do everything we can to make it happen.

I know it comes with little solace but at least he was doing something he loved with his last moments on earth. David's soul will be forever tied to the place that we ALL love so much, each time we visit rest assured that Dave will be watching over this community and the place he loved so much. We should all be so lucky to be doing something we love when our time comes.

My wife is a Genetic Professional at UCSD Hospital so if you have any questions regarding congenital heart defects PM me and I will be happy to get her professional opinion for you.

If the words Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy are being listed as potential cause, then you should ask to see a genetic counselor, they can help you figure out if anyone else in the family is at risk for the genetic condition.

Again, so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you

Safety Director
Kayak_Bernie is offline   Reply With Quote