View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #40
JoeBeck

I sent a letter and this is really the 1st political process I got involved in to the point where I was going to meetings, sending out letters, emails, calling my representatives and in the end the corruption left a very bitter taste in my mouth where I have lost so much trust in our government process and the land of the free we live in. The dismissal of Sutsos confirms the corruption more. Although I witnessed it in person and really don't need anymore confimation.

I don't care what you call them terrorist, extremist, far left wingers, mother fu*&a's or anything else! It has been a corrupt process from the beginning that needs to be set right. I know many of us fishermen would have considered ourselves or still do environmentalist, people who care for our natural resources and are for conservation. We are reasonable people and understand slot limits, seasons, closures to endangered species and proven fishing and hunting conservation methods that have worked well in our other states. Not this way, Not through corruption and funding from extremist, not through manipulation to the system, financial interest, backroom politics, politicians in bed with each-other working to make each-other more rich, Not through closing our ocean to individuals who use it in a low impact method and pay our taxes and license fees to help support its health.

Sorry bmercury there is more than political disagreement going on here, these people are doing all in their power to attack our livelihood. Not going to happen on this board!
JoeBeck is offline   Reply With Quote