View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #12
wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluts View Post
Fish hangin out the tailgate so enviros can see,parading them around?video to be commended?your not serious are you,seems your missguided rant would be better served if you gave other people grief,like videoing deliberate catch and releases of c bass,half the time they float up dead and are very fragile,and if they are released,theyre very exhausted,now that in my opinion is not taking care of the valuable resource you have down there,get what you want and get off the water,,im just tryin to figure out where you were going whit that outburst,I dont get it?

RE: http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=10898

in this very thread above , with the release video in question, i stated the following and received absolutly no reply....

"**( I encourage any intellectual or constructive criticism ect re: if anyone thinks I am doing "more harm than good by publicizing such infos) ** "

Although I don't own a Hobie, wish I could afford one, I still revived the ghosts well before releasing, actually till their freakin' teeth tore threw my hands from fighting to get away!! I did not release a big giant air bag to get pecked by gulls.. Another attribute you failed to pay close attention to,take into consideration the game that night one had to bring. No loose drags. Practically buttoned down. Im battling biscuits, ..and also 492 Private Boaters, Anchor lines, & all their lines.., and my fellow yakkers.. Again all without a Hobie, so i have to land him asap before he sounds or breaks me off..Not only is my audio perfectly clear on the video, but my Lowrace HDS is spot on also. Go back and review. I yell out to the BWE crew upon first metering. In 30-40'. (The Croakers were occupying the upper water column, grazing on the rising cephlpod float. All the fish I caught instantly came to the surface from right underneth me. Not 90+..When I'm not busy successfully releasing giant &...
i am volunteering whatever free time I have to numerous Non profit marine & wildlife organizations, to help further our fisheries & surrounding lakes, oceans, ect...Mash Up the M.L.P.A.!!

11,500 Transfer...

wade is offline   Reply With Quote